Saturday, January 16, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
We started the celebrating with his cousins in WY a week or so before his birthday. When everyone asks me what Carter likes or what is he into... I could easily say "Cars and Puppies!" So, I made cupcakes with little cars on top. Brilliant idea if I do say so myself! I was originally looking for cupcake toppers from the movie Cars, but couldn't find any. I found these little cars at Walgreens in case your wondering. It was a hit with the kids because they all wanted to choose what car they wanted and to play with it right away. And I loved it because it was super easy.
- He loves eating more than ANY kid I know
- He will try and eat almost ANY food you give him
- He loves reading, puppies, and cars
- He loves wrestling and is very tough
- He copies everything his big brother does
- He loves playing and doing anything with his big brother
- He calls his big brother Carter
- He has to sleep with his green blanky
- He loves Jordyn and gives her binky to her
- He likes pushing Jordyn in her wheelchair
- He still runs away if we're outside and he has the chance
- He is very smart and talks really well
- He weighs 33lb. and is 90th percentile for his weight (told ya he likes to eat)
Posted by Emily at 4:17 PM
Thursday, January 07, 2010
Writing Santa a letter and leaving a snack. Check out Carter EATING the popcorn! LOL!
Posted by Emily at 2:13 PM
We celebrated Christmas with Tom's family a few weeks before Christmas. We all met at his parent's house in Buffalo, on a Saturday, for Ninny's annual prime rib dinner. It's to die for! Everyone just played during the day and we had a little birthday party for Carter (pics to come later). We had the delicious prime rib dinner, nativity scene with the kids, and guitar playing later that night. Sunday we all went to church together, it was great!
This was the best pic. I could get of the kids getting ready for the Nativity scene!
Carter playing with his new puppies.
Posted by Emily at 1:42 PM