Wendy "tagged" me... so here ya go!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago (Jan. 1998) I was a sophomore in high school!
5 Things on my To-Do List today:
1. Start reading my Sunday School lesson I'm teaching for next week.
2. Do the dishes. (Read "3 of my bad habits" listed below)
3. Do laundry.
4. Plan a menu for the week/ make a grocery list/ go grocery shopping.
5. Drink 60+ oz. of water. (this is one of my New Years Resolutions!)
Snacks I enjoy:
1. Granola Bars
3. Fruit (mainly bananas, oranges, and my mom's canned peaches)
4. Yogurt (I almost always eat Yoplait Light - White Chocolate Strawberry)
5. Homemade cookies of ANY kind
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy our dream home.
2. Travel the world
3. Donate money to all of the businesses/hospitals/schools that have helped Jordyn
4. Give away money to random people (or people I know) that seem to need it
5. Take my entire family and Tom's family on a really awesome vacation.
3 of my bad habits:
1. Letting the dishes pile up in the sink.
2. Neglecting my kids and husband when I'm reading really good book.
3. Obsessively checking blogs and my e-mail.
5 places I have lived:
1. Orofino, ID
2. Billings, MT
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Spokane, WA
5. Meridian, ID
5 jobs I have had:
1. Cashier (and waitress a few times) at "Maxine's" (a cafe in downtown Billings)
2. Champ's Sports sales associate
3. I worked at an Endodontist's office sterilizing equipment and cleaning exam rooms (This was actually a great job - I wish I would have worked there longer!)
4. Teller at a Credit Union (bad experience - don't ask)
5. Working in Medical Records at the Hospital in Billings
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I've always had a secret crush on Pierce Brosnan. (Yes, I know he's old)
2. I used to own a pair of Wrangler Jeans.
3. My favorite cereal is Raisin Bran.
4. In romantic movies, there are usually three main characters: 1.a girl 2. the rich/extremely good looking guy who is either conceited or somewhat of a jerk 3. the decent looking/very kind but not-so-wealthy guy. (think of the movie The Notebook) Of course, both guys are chasing after the girl. In the end, the girl always chooses the "nicer" guy, even if he isn't rich or extremely good looking. Well, sometimes I secretly wish that the girl would choose the OTHER guy because he is rich and good looking... even if he's a little bit of a jerk! (However, I would never recommend this to anyone in real life!)
5. One of my biggest fears is that I will become a "frumpy" mom. (unfashionable, never primps or gets dressed up... just plain and not exciting!) I'm always checking with Tom to make sure he doesn't think I'm becoming frumpy!
I tag Tom, Chris, Susan, Kenna, and Holly.