I've been tagged by my friend Wendy. I am supposed to list seven interesting things about myself. Tom tried to help me and we had fun laughing at all of the weird ideas we came up with. Some of them I refused to mention on here! So here goes: 7 interesting things about myself:
1. One of my biggest pet peeves (among many) is when my socks get wet. If there is a drop of water on the floor and I step in it, I have to go change my socks or it will drive me crazy. The WORST is when there is a wet spot on the carpet, that you can't see, and I step in it.... I will scream and then go change my socks.
2. In high school, I worked at Champs Sports. If anyone knows me, I am not really into any sports... except running. I had NO IDEA who any of the sports teams were or really what I was doing at all. I got the job through a friend and worked there for over a year, I think. Next time you are in the mall and walk by a Champs store, look at the employees and imagine me working there. Pretty hilarious. Now I would love to work there and get a discount on running shoes!
3. I used to have a mole on my neck/shoulder area that I named "Chip", because it looked like a chocolate chip. Luckily, I got it removed before our wedding.
4. I have always wanted to learn to play the harp.
5. Ever since being pregnant, I keep having dreams that I am running races while I am pregnant. Surprisingly, I keep up with everyone and run fast!
6. I had a belly button piercing for a year during my senior year in high school. Have I told my parents this yet? I can't remember.
7. I don't really like pie crust. I love the pie filling though. But, I think I am slowly coming around to eating the whole piece of pie. I think one of my next baking projects will be making my first pie from scratch... we'll see how I like the crust. Oh, I also won't eat store bought Chicken Pot Pie because I don't like that crust either.
The people I am tagging next are, guess who.... my family!
- Dave (who are we kidding?)